Friday, April 21, 2006

Guess what? More t-shirt auctions!

First and foremost, we must mention that the big used CD sale is going well. If you haven't come in to the store yet, be sure to check out the thousands of cheap CDs ($1-$7) we've lugged out (and will be lugging out all weekend) for the event. Of course, all used discs $8 and up will be discounted 25% at the point of purchase, so you have some serious deals to take advantage of over the next couple days.

Also, the eBay t-shirt auctions are moving along better than expected. In fact, read an inspired paragraph from a particular buyer who just won a Dead Milkmen tee from us:

"This shirt means a lot to me. I use to have it a long time ago and it is really hard to find. I am a diehard Dead Milkmen fan: I have all their albums and an OK from the band to cover any of their songs. I have a passion for music and I carry a guitar around wherever I go. This shirt will go well with my pyramid belt buckle and my combat boots with American flags all over them. I am working hard on a new style of music for this one eye future new millenium. I am usually not this social, just wanted to let you know this shirt means a lot to me as an artist and musician... I am on a mission to save our nation."

And how! Check out the new stuff via our screen name:

decaturcd

PS - Don't forget about the sale...

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

Bid on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home