Thursday, December 07, 2006

Decatur CD's new mascot

I'll be honest. During my time as Security Chicken, official mascot and bouncer of Decatur CD, I've seen a lot of things. But with the holidays and everything, I have to step up my game and be more than just a pretty face. As such, I'll be taking on a full-time security role soon, and in my place as the store's official mascot will be a little guy (pictured above) named Blue. Thanks to our good friend, Susan, we have this bug-eyed, smiley creature to keep us company. Say hello to him the next time you're in. But remember, The Security Chicken is always watching...

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's obvious that the Decatur Cd Art Director wasn't involved in the naming of this little creature...hmph.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

Actually, Miss Art Director, the creature came already named. It would be unfair to his parents (rest their souls) to have him renamed. I hope you feel good about yourself, trying to dishonor the dead parents of a cartoon character. Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home