Saturday, January 06, 2007

Decatur CD's Year End List Extravaganza Part 5 of 5

Here we are, folks. The moment you've all been waiting for. Drum roll, please! The Security Chicken has made his final decision, and I am here to tell you that the greatest album of 2006 (seriously, forget what all those other people think) is Songs to Make Dogs Happy. I mean, I'm as pro-fowl as the next chicken, but you can't argue with fantastic songwriting (even if it's about dogs), and tracks like "Scratch My Back," "I Love Food" and "Adventure Dog" display ample amounts of that. In fact, this disc is so great, that it's my sole pick of the last year. Honestly, there's no need for a list when you have a record like this one. I suggest you go out and pick it up immediately. In fact, Warren says I should mention that we have one hot copy of it here in the store for $14. Sounds like you have your marching orders, then. See you soon, everyone, and thanks for tuning in...

5 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does Austin Ray work here? He won't return my Snow CD.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

AHHahahaa. "Informer" was the jam!

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it really make dogs happy??
-graham

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

The world may never know.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
thanks security chicken
and you probally right
im not really willing to spend 14 bucks on it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home