Sunday, March 11, 2007

Belated Blog Birthday

You probably didn't notice since we didn't either, but our blog had a birthday recently. Since we missed it, today's post marks the one year and one week anniversary of our online ramblings. If you see the Decatur CD blog out walking around on the street, do us a favor and pinch its cute little cheek. We remember our first post like it was yesterday, and we've come a long way since then, but our goal as of today is to post more often. Look forward to that. Leave a comment below if you have any suggestions as to what sort of stuff you'd like to read here. Otherwise, we're just going to keep posting nonsense on a regular basis. Thanks, everyone!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Speaking for myself, I'd love to hear more about your picks from new and recent releases -- even if they are just descriptive. Most of us, alas, don't get to work in a music store, and so we aren't always sure about what we should be thinking about buying. And you have good -- and wide-ranging -- taste!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I'd like to see more reviews, not just of new releases, but also of all eras and all genres. I know you guys know stuff...share the love!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

p.s. And how about an occasional mp3 post to go along with the reviews? I tend to buy what I've enjoyed sampling.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

We're taking notes, people. Keep 'em coming...

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger stageman said...

Well, happy birthday an' all. What I'd really like to know is if you can send CDs to Canada. I'd really like to get a copy of Silver Lakes disc, but their Amazon seller won't ship here. I live in Toronto. Is there any way you guys could manage this. Hell, I'm doing service for this band just mentioning their name to stores here who've never heard of them. Can you help me out?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

stageman,

Yes, of course! Send us an email and we'll take care of this. decaturcd [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home