Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update: Scion Rock Fest tickets

[Above: Mastodon photo by Mark C. Austin]

Currently, the Scion Rock Fest site says that ticket registration will be available by Jan. 28.

Here's how the registration process will work when the site is ready:

1. Go to Scion.com/Rock
2. Enter your e-mail address and zip code where prompted.
3. You'll get an e-mail with your confirmation number.
4. Bring the confirmation number to the store and get your tickets.

Make sense? If you're from out of town, we're told you'll be put on a will-call list and can claim your tickets the day of show at the venue. That's it! Follow the instructions and you're golden.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to stop by the store and we'll do our best to answer them. Thanks!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger DannO))) said...

I see the e-mail box, but where would I put the zip code?

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've entered my email several times on this page and have not received anything.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It doesn't seem to be working just now... it either goes back to the original "get updates" signup, or else sometimes a new box appears in that location, with the text "an error has occurred" embedded in a bunch of Scion "News & Press" copyright info...

Still trying... :-)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

I've left my e-mail three different times in the last week or so since I heard about this and I haven't received anything yet.

Very frustrated!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I put my email in over a week ago and then again today.
Still nothing in the inbox. Checked the spam filter crap too.
Are they gonna jip us?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

See updated post, previous commenters! Thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home